- What were you doing before getting into BackEnd professionally?
- Going from a Monolithic Architecture to MicroServices – tell me what that was like?
- My monolithic code already works – why do we need to do this?
- How do you have narratives, conversations or presentations in regards to saving money?
- What on Earth is a MicroService?
- Are you still supporting any backwards compatibility?
- In your experience, what kind of gotchas are you looking at when it comes to implementing?
- From an individual contributor perspective, has there ever been a tipping point in your MicroServices journey where you just wanted to pull your hair out?
- Outside of MicroServices, how are you doing in this pandemic world?
Thanks again for listening in. Remember, I’m here to foster innovation through conversation. So if you’d like to continue this discussion or any topics previously discussed, join me at San Diego Tech Hub and go head first into the AllWebSD Group. It’s totally free. Just visit this link or click San Diego Tech Hub on the footer of AllWebSD.com. Thanks and Aloha!