On a daily basis, there are more than a handful of things running through my mind once the caffeine kicks in. Is this new technology the latest and greatest or just the flavor of the month? What idioms from different programming languages cross over into my realm? How big is my bug queue? Did we groom our backlog? Are my estimates accurate? Do I even have a comp? Will my solution scale?
I’m in depth with the presentation layer of your web experience. But before ever diving into code, I’d need to first understand your core business.
years in web, with the last in front-end web development. I’ve been hands-on with publicly traded companies such as Sony Electronics, The Active Network, Bridgepoint Education and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- MTM San Diego, CA Sr. Front End Software Engineer 2021-Current
- SleepScore Labs Carlsbad, CA Web Lead 2017-2021
- Shopify Theme Development Certification Current
- Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster License 000332565 Current
- Platt College Media Arts, BS Graphic Design, AAS Dean’s List
- UC Santa Cruz Business Mgmt Economics, BA