On a daily basis, there are more than a handful of things running through my mind once the caffeine kicks in. Is this new technology the latest and greatest or just the flavor of the month? What idioms from different programming languages cross over into my realm? How big is my bug queue? Did we groom our backlog? Are my estimates accurate? Do I even have a comp? Will my solution scale?
I'm in depth with the presentation layer of your website or web application. But before ever diving into code, I'd need to first understand your core business.
13 years in web, with the last 11 in front-end web development. I've been hands-on with publicly traded companies such as Sony Electronics, The Active Network, Bridgepoint Education and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
I'm currently working on new web application initiatives for SleepScore Labs—a joint venture between Dr. Oz, ResMed and private equity firm Pegasus Capital Advisors, L.P. SleepScore Labs is focused on helping people understand and improve their sleep.
Exploring remote roles and opportunities within North County, San Diego.
Email [email protected] to learn more.
- SleepScore Labs Carlsbad, CA Sr. Front End Developer 2017-Current
- Bridgepoint Education San Diego, CA Senior Web Developer 2013-2014
- Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster License 000332565 2014-Current
- Platt College San Diego, CA Media Arts, BS Graphic Design, AAS Dean's List 2007-2010
- UC Santa Cruz Santa Cruz, CA Business Management Economics, BA 2001-2005