Welcome to the Season 2 Finale of the allwebSD podcast. I’m joined today by Security Engineer, Developer but more importantly one of my best friends and brothers from another mother. I’ve grown up with this guy since my high school days. I will not tell you when I went to high school cause I don’t want to date myself, but ya Michael Jordan was still the King…still is the King and we’ll leave it at that.
This is Edel John Marcelino of Beacon Cloud Solutions, a local cyber security company out of San Diego.
Look at it (digital data) like you would anything else…I’m sure everyone still has file cabinets full of paper files…if I lost those paper files, what would happen?Edel John Marcelino, Engineer at Beacon Cloud Solutions
- Comparing data security from the past (2008) to now (2020).
- Remember Target and Home Depot Credit Card breaches.
- Summary of current payment processors: NFC payments, Google Payments, Apple Payments, Samsung Payments, etc.
- Quarantine’s Top 10 Phishing Targets
- Password Management.
- Identity Theft Insurance – is it worth it?
- Back up your data.
- What the hell is a vector?
Heads up, I’m taking a nose dive deep into cold water so if my questions seem spotty, I’m asking you now for forgiveness, so thanks.
Please welcome a member of the San Diego Tech Hub community, he is CEO and Co-Founder, Jaden Risner.
We connect patients and families to community and resources that are critical to their care in their time of need.Jaden Risner, CEO of Family Proud
- What is Family Proud?
- What’s the biggest challenge you have with your specific role right now?
- Why? What compels you daily to pursue Family Proud?
- If you could have a billboard with anything on it, what would it be and why?
- Who are the three people who have been the most influential to you?
- How are you doing as a human in this COVID environment?
- Where can we connect with you online?
PS: He said “Instagram” 🤪