- During the creation of software (new/existing) when do you usually get consulted for your expertise?
- During the creation of software (new/existing) when do you think you should be consulted?
- What are the types of data sets, KPIs or metrics that you’d like the software developer to be aware of?
- What problems do you find to be commonplace when interfacing with development teams?
- What would be the most important topic to add to existing software development curriculum – Analytics or Agile/Collaboration Training?
- What core languages are you using at the moment (e.g. Python)?
- When you’re in the trenches of analytics, what do you find to be the most cumbersome part of doing the job on hand?
- What advice could you provide new developers who are ready to strike on their first opportunity?
- What advice could you provide new data scientists/analysts who are ready to strike on their first opportunity?
Thanks again for listening in. Remember, I’m here to foster innovation through conversation. So if you’d like to continue this discussion or any topics previously discussed, join me at San Diego Tech Hub and go head first into the AllWebSD Group. It’s totally free. Just visit this link or click San Diego Tech Hub on the footer of AllWebSD.com. Thanks and Aloha!