Meet Peter Harnish, San Diego resident and CEO of Well IQ. I’ve known him professionally as a Technology Manager, eCommerce Architect (hello Sony Style) but more importantly, he’s an old friend. And in this discussion, I wanted to steal a few short minutes to deconstruct Well IQ – the accessible survey platform which strengthens patient and provider relationships.
- What is Well IQ and what compelled you to move forward with this initiative?
- How long has your service been available to the market?
- Unpack this statement for me: Well iQ is a real-time feedback platform designed to improve patient-provider relationships and patient satisfaction.
- What kind of feedback is deemed necessary for your ecosystem? It looks like this is the centerpiece between provider, patient and family.
- PointClickCare – tell me about them?
- A DOT ORG vs. A DOT COM – interesting, why?!
Thanks again for listening in. Remember, I’m here to foster innovation through conversation. So if you’d like to continue this discussion or any topics previously discussed, join me at San Diego Tech Hub and go head first into the AllWebSD Group. It’s totally free. Just visit this link or click San Diego Tech Hub on the footer of AllWebSD.com. Thanks and Aloha!