My Working Soul is a unique business and career resource, offering targeted, full-cycle support for career professionals, entrepreneurs, and leaders. Today we’ll be talking with Corrine Ishio, My Working Soul Founder and CEO. Corrine is an accomplished people leader, with a background in talent acquisition, entrepreneurship, communications, and networking. She got her start recruiting in the highly competitive tech industry in San Diego, CA – and was inspired to pursue entrepreneurship after her experiences supporting startups in the emerging cannabis, e-Commerce and online media industries.
- In a nutshell, if the elevator door was closing between us, what does My Working Soul do?
- What type of personas/personalities would be best suited for leveraging My Working Soul as a career resource?
- Passionate about growth and development…fair. But I must ask how/why/what compels that virtue by itself?
- Are you ever met with some resistance when providing input to your clients (individual/org)? Especially executive-level leadership.
- Yoga as part of My Working Soul’s offerings…but why?
- An avid reader I see…I’m in over my head talking to you about Victorian literature, so I won’t go there. But…implications of artificial intelligence in a digital economy. Let’s go there. Tell me what’s up.
- How are you studying multiple languages at this time? Books, online, both?
Check Corrine out on all major social media platforms but I think it’s most important to simply go head first into the source at MyWorkingSoul.com
Thanks again for listening in. Remember, I’m here to foster innovation through conversation. So if you’d like to continue this discussion or any topics previously discussed, join me at San Diego Tech Hub and go head first into the AllWebSD Group. It’s totally free. Just visit this link or click San Diego Tech Hub on the footer of AllWebSD.com. Thanks and Aloha!