Today, I’m joined by co-worker, colleague and friend, Daniel Gurtner, web development consultant based out of San Diego. In this session we go head first into a situational question. Can he explain what a cookie is to his wife?
- How long have you been a web developer?
- Family background questions: Married, yes? How long? Kids? How many?
- Let’s set the stage. Your wife is at the dinner table and a website prompts her with,
- Without Googling it and in your own words, explain to your spouse what a cookie is?
- Options for people who have privacy concerns.
Thanks again for listening in. Remember, I’m here to foster innovation through conversation. So if you’d like to continue this discussion or any topics previously discussed, join me at San Diego Tech Hub and go head first into the AllWebSD Group. It’s totally free. Just visit this link or click San Diego Tech Hub on the footer of AllWebSD.com. Thanks and Aloha!